- What kind of material is PET?
Polyethylene terephthalate (aka PET, PETE or the obsolete PETP or PET-P)
- Is it possible to lacquer over the stickers with nitrocellulose lacquer?
- Sure! Some Luthiers have done just that.
- How does the sticker react to oils like orange and lemon ?
- The oils can be used after applying the sticker.
If you used a oil to clean a fingerboard,
Please dry it naturally for a couple of weeks and after that apply the stickers on a fingerboard.
- Do I need to unstring my guitar to apply this?
I've loosen the strings and pull the strings out of nut. Next scoot 1st,2nd,3rd strings over to right and 4th,5th 6th strings over to left side.
And then I install inlaysteker to fretboard.
When I change old strings for new strings I install it.
- Will this sticker rub off through bending of the guitar strings ?
- It is so thin! They will not get caught by your fingers while playing!
- Can you do the words in vertical lettering on Custom Truss Rod Cover?Also,can you do it for lefty.
- Sure! It's possible.I can do that.
- I still haven't received my stickers yet.
- I guarantee that your order will arrive within 3 weeks (21 business days) from the day I ship it to you. Please contact me by eMail first if you experience any delay.